Event Series: Vanier Museopark: Family Days
Vanier Museopark Sugar Festival: Family Days
April 1 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Family days – everyone is welcome! Come celebrate all weekend and take full advantage of traditional maple syrup production at its best! Activities for children, adults, and foodies!
- WHERE: Richelieu Park and Vanier Sugar Shack (300 & 320, des Pères-Blancs Avenue)
- PROPOSED ACTIVITIES:
- Discovery of the new sugar shack and tasting of maple taffy ($);
- Musical performances from local talents throughout the day;
- Sugar shack meals served on the Festival site, and taffy at the sugar shack ($);
- Inflatable games and petting farm outside (with pony rides by Countryside Petting Farm, $);
- Axe throwing for adults with BATL Axe Throwing (Saturday, April 1st) ($);
- Indoor playground for toddlers (offered by ON y va! and HIPPY);
- Junkyard Symphony performance at the Ottawa Public Library – Vanier (Saturday, April 1 only) ;
- Lumberjack skills competition (Sunday, April 2):
- Beer tasting with the Festival’s official brewery, Orléans Brewing Co., including their famous maple beer ($).
For additional information please visit the Vanier Museopark website.